ALL prescriptions will be sent electronically to your chosen pharmacy.
Repeat prescriptions will not be issued by the doctor during routine or emergency consultations.
Repeat prescription requests may be made either:
- In person
- By post
- Via nominated Pharmacy
To avoid dangerous errors, we regret that prescription requests cannot be accepted by telephone, fax or email.
- Please allow 2 working days (48 hours) for your repeat prescription to be ready and 7 days for 4 weekly prescriptions or repeat dispensing item.
- Put in your repeat prescription request 1 week before it is due.
- Inform us if you are going on holiday along with the duration and date leaving on your repeat request so we know how much to give you.
- Any new medication required, please make sure you bring proof of who issued it i.e. hospital discharge summary or counterfoil (if you are a new patient).
that provides a requested service:
- Michael Franklins Chemist Telephone: 020 8521 3610
- St James Chemist Telephone: 020 8520 1713
- The Pill Box Telephone: 020 8520 5820
- Well Chemist Telephone: 020 8520 4769
- Boots the Chemist: 020 8520 7017
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see/speak to a doctor or pharmacist at least once a year to review regular medications.
Please Note: The contraceptive pill and HRT tablets are not available on repeat prescription. An appointment should be made with the practice nurse when medications are required.