New Patient Registration
An application to join the practice list will be considered if the prospective patient lives within the Practice Catchment Area.
Our catchment area covers the majority of the E17 postcodes and a full list of the streets included in the catchment area is displayed at the reception or you can download them here.
Patients are able to register Monday – Friday
Documents needed :
- One proof of residency ( bank statement, tenancy agreement, utility bill, council tax bill or landline telephone bills). These must be dated within the last three months.
- A medical card (if you have one)
- Previous GP information (their name, address and your NHS number.
- Identification papers in the form of a passport/EU Card or Home Office Papers if you have not previously registered with a GP in the UK.
- If registering a child please bring the ‘red book’ or full details of the child’s immunisation status.
Registration Forms to be completed can be printed below and brought to the surgery. This will speed up the registration time when you come into the surgery.
All patients will be allocated a named GP.
If you do not wish to have a summary care record, please complete an opt-out form and bring this will you when registering. You can obtain this below :
Please Note: in some circumstances other documents may be required.
In deciding whether or not to accept a patient, the practice will not discriminate against you on grounds of disability or medical condition, age, appearance, race, gender, social class, religion or sexual orientation. If an application is refused the applicant will be given the reason for refusal.
Changes to Personal Details
It is important that data is kept up to date. We would, therefore, be grateful if you could tell us promptly if you change your name, address, telephone number.